If you’re someone who loves the combination of sweet and sour, then this mocktail is perfect for you. This Cherry Peach Basil Mocktail recipe combines the sweetness of juicy cherries with the sharpness of peach and a hint of basil to create a tangy drink that will quench your thirst in no time. Cherry has always been one of my favourite fruits and I think their flavour pairs perfectly with peaches.
This mocktail is the best way to enjoy the two together. You can also try this cherry peach mocktail during the monsoon season when cherries are at their ripest and peaches are in season too. The combination of these fruits makes for an awesome drink that is light on your stomach but filling at the same same time. You won’t be able to taste just one glass!
Making Cherry Peach Basil Mocktail
Gather some of your favourite fruits and make this mocktail now. In a blender, combine the mango, cherries, peaches, water and ice. Blend until you get a nice refreshing drink. You can also serve this mocktail with a few sprigs of fresh mint leaves. You can also try this drink with other fruits like pineapple, kiwi and mulberries. The recipe is quite versatile and you can use any fruits that you have at home.
Apart from being a delicious summer drink, cherry peach basil mocktail can also be served during the winter season. It is a great drink for brunch because it tastes very refreshing. It can also be served during parties as a party drink. This mocktail can also be served during events like weddings, engagement parties or even at housewarming parties. The drink is light, refreshing and a great way to bring together friends.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that is involved in the metabolism of calcium and iron. It helps in strengthening the immune system and prevents diseases.
- Vitamin A: This vitamin is essential for eyesight and is necessary for healthy skin and the immune system.
- Vitamin K: This vitamin helps in blood circulation and prevents diseases related to blood and the cardiovascular system.
- Potassium: This is an essential mineral that is required for maintaining blood pressure, muscle contraction and digestion.
- Vitamin B6: This helps in the metabolism of protein, fatty acids and amino acids. – Vitamin B2: This helps in regulating the nervous system and metabolism of homocysteine.
- Manganese: This helps in regulating blood glucose levels and prevents diabetes.
- Folate: This is an important vitamin for women who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant as it helps in regulating a woman’s menstrual cycle.
How to make a cherry peach basil mocktail?
Making a mocktail is very easy. All you need is your favourite fruits and some ice. Chop up your fruits and soak them in some water. Allow the fruits to soak overnight. The next day, drain the water and add them to a blender. Add some more ice if you want your drink to be extra cold.
Blend until you get a nice and refreshing drink. You can also use sherbet powder to make your mocktail extra cold. You can also serve this drink with fresh peach slices, fresh basil leaves and some crushed ice. You can also enjoy this drink with a few sprigs of fresh mint leaves if you want to add some extra flavour.
Summer time drink
If you’re looking for a drink that will cool your body down after a long hot day, then this mocktail is perfect for you. This mocktail combines the sweet taste of pineapple with the tanginess of orange and the slight sourness of lime. You can also try this mocktail with other fruits that are in season.
Pineapple is a tropical fruit and is famous for its sweet taste. It is rich in vitamins like vitamin C, B vitamins and manganese. This makes it a great fruit to cool you down after such a hot day. After a few sips, you’ll feel the flavours of pineapple, orange and lime blend together to create a refreshing drink.
Tips for perfection
– Make sure to remove the skin of the pineapple before consuming. The skin of the pineapple is where the majority of the juices are stored.
- If you are using canned pineapple, then you can just add them to the blender along with the other ingredients. If you are using fresh pineapple, then you need to chop up the fruit first before blending them.
- When blending fruits, bananas tend to get blended to a pulp. You can prevent this by adding them last and blending them separately.
- You can also use a cocktail shaker to make your mocktail extra refreshing.
- If you want your mocktail to be extra sweet, then you can add some honey or sugar. Make sure you don’t add too much of either of them though because you don’t want your drink to be too sweet.
- You can serve your mocktail in a glass, a pitcher or a glass bottle. If you are using a glass, then make sure to add ice cubes to your drink.
- You can also add a few slices of fresh fruit and some ice cubes to make your mocktail look more appetizing.
An orange, pineapple and mango mocktail is a refreshing summer cocktail that will quench your thirst. The mocktail tastes great and will keep you cool during the summer months. You can also try out other fruit combinations that are in season to make new mocktails.